Metal MachiningOver 200 machining centers give you the option to receive completed finish-machined metal components ready for installation.With this extensive machining capability MetalTek can provide materials how you need them – from as-cast through finish machined to your specifications.
- INDUSTRY ENCYCLOPEDIA
- ZH can provide brass, steel, aluminum, stainless steel precision casting and precision casting mold services.
In addition to the standard demands, we routinely machine many unusual shapes and sizes including balls and spherical shapes and those calling for special tools or fixtures. We machine large rings up to 200” (5000 mm) in diameter, tubes up to 35' (11 meters) long, and much more. If we can’t do it, we will manage our outside machining partners to deliver parts when you need them. By also being a master melt foundry producing cast parts, we can reclaim machine chips to offer very competitive machining costs for products that we cast.Customized service that brings you to know ZH
- What is the CNC?Rest assured that you are working with certified market experts.Numerical control (CNC) (also computer numerical control (CNC)) is the automated control of machining tools (drills, boring tools, lathes) and 3D printers by means of a computer. A CNC machine processes a piece of material (metal, plastic, wood, ceramic, or composite) to meet specifications by following a coded programmed instruction and without a manual operator.View More
A CNC machine is a motorized maneuverable tool and often a motorized maneuverable platform, which are both controlled by a computer core, according to specific input instructions. Instructions are delivered to a CNC machine in the form of graphical computer-aided design (CAD) files, which are transformed into a sequential program of machine control instructions such as G-code, and then executed. In the case of 3D Printers, the part to be printed is "sliced", before the instructions (or the program) is generated.
- What is Metal stamping?Rest assured that you are working with certified market experts.Stamping (also known as pressing) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape. Stamping includes a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching using a machine press or stamping press, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. This could be a single stage operation where every stroke of the press produces the desired form on the sheet metal part, or could occur through a series of stages. The process is usually carried out on sheet metal, but can also be used on other materials, such as polystyrene. Progressive dies are commonly fed from a coil of steel, coil reel for unwinding of coil to a straightener to level the coil and then into a feeder which advances the material into the press and die at a predetermined feed length. Depending on part complexity, the number of stations in the die can be determined.View More
Stamping is usually done on cold metal sheet. ...
- What is the Casting?Rest assured that you are working with certified market experts.Casting is a manufacturing process in which a liquid material is usually poured into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape, and then allowed to solidify. The solidified part is also known as a casting, which is ejected or broken out of the mold to complete the process. Casting materials are usually metals or various time setting materials that cure after mixing two or more components together; examples are epoxy, concrete, plaster and clay. Casting is most often used for making complex shapes that would be otherwise difficult or uneconomical to make by other methods.Heavy equipment like machine tool beds,ship's propeller etc. can be cast easily in the required size rather than fabricating them by joining several small pieces.View More
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media
- ZEHAN MACHINERY
- Exceptional Prototyping and Production Services Zehan is a leading international manufacturer for non-standard parts rapid prototyping and mass production. With 20+ years of group experience. we act as a real industry partner, providing excellent components as well as technical expertise...
- LATEST POSTS